— join us in revolutionizing healthcare with smart sensor technology —
Are you passionate about creating products that make a positive impact on people’s lives? Do you believe in the power of smart sensor technology to revolutionize the way we care for ourselves and our loved ones? If so, we want to hear from you!
Senso2Me is an innovative company dedicated to providing safe, sustainable and simple care with smart sensor technology. Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives through innovative and thoughtful products that improve their quality of life. We’re looking for a product developer to join our team and help us take our vision to the next level. We value our team at Senso2Me and prioritize a positive and supportive work environment with good team dynamics.
As our product developer, you’ll be responsible for designing and developing cutting-edge products that incorporate smart sensor technology. You’ll work closely with our team of designers and engineers to bring new ideas to life and create products that are not only functional, but also beautiful and user-friendly.
We’re looking for someone who is creative, curious, eager to learn and passionate about making a difference. You should have experience in product development and a deep understanding of user-centered design principles. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to balance multiple projects at once. We want someone who is willing to take risks and try new things, someone who is constantly seeking out new ideas and approaches to product development.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You have a master’s degree in product development or related experience.
• Experience in product development and a deep understanding of user-centered design principles.(UX/UI)
• Proficiency in design software and prototyping tools.
• Creativity and curiosity with a passion for making a positive difference.
• You work efficiently and have excellent communication skills.
• You can set priorities, respect deadlines and take initiatives.