Customer Service Analyst
SENSO2ME is an innovative company developing safe and simple care technology solutions that support well-being of life. In order to accelerate the roll-out of the solution and the development of the innovation roadmap, we are looking for a passionate team member, full-time employment in Antwerp.
You put the customer experience first and have attention to evolving needs. You are not shy of extending the solution to incorporate your ideas. You are eager to learn and bring creative solutions to the table.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• The primary role of the analyst is providing insights in the customer experience and support through handling submitted Service Requests and managing them through the appropriate hardware and software support processes in line with agreed SLAs.
• The role requires basic troubleshooting to increase incident resolution and ensuring sufficient details are captured/logged before the case is escalated to the technical teams.
• Facilitate technical issues over the phone wherever possible.
• Log and take ownership of all inbound cases and escalate to the relevant hardware and software support streams.
• Utilise excellent customer service skills to keep customers updated on their open cases and exceed customers’ expectations on aftersales care.
• You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.