Electronics Assembly & Logistics employee
SENSO2ME is an innovative company developing safe and simple care technology solutions. In order to accelerate the roll-out of the solution and the development of the innovation roadmap, we are looking for an electronics assembly and logistics employee; full-time employment in Antwerp.
Are you looking for a job with lots of variation and you have a passion for IoT electronics and are organised? We are a forward-thinking organization that values your unique perspective and encourages you to take initiative.
YOUR CHALLENGE AT SENSO2ME
Besides logistic challenges, you assist in the order receiving, organisation of the warehouse, and assembly of our own products. One moment you are receiving new shipments, the other moment you are assembling our IoT devices and are picking it ready for shipment to the customer. You work together with colleagues in an informal team where your input is valuable and appreciate. As a team we are looking for improving our operations on a weekly basis.
You like to be part of a growing organisation, and can adapt to a changing environment, you like to work with the latest technical products, like to learn and you can make the most out of opportunities given to you.
• You have eye for detail and can work precise and quick at the same time.
• You like to have an organised workspace.
• Experience in assembly and logistics is an advantage.
• You have a MBO education and working level.
• You are fluent in English and/or Dutch.
• You have experience with ERP systems and have good computer skills.
• You live in the region of Antwerp or are prepared to.