Embedded Software Engineer
SENSO2ME is an innovative company developing safe and simple care technology solutions that support well-being of life. In order to accelerate the roll-out of the solution and the development of the innovation roadmap, we are looking for a passionate team member, full-time employment in Antwerp.
The ideal candidates would be willing and capable to quickly learn and implement state-of-the art solutions and to excel in designing distributed, ultra-low-power systems.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You are graduated in electronics or computer science.
• You have proven skills of firmware development for embedded systems.
• You are familiar with common interfaces such as SPI/I2C/I2S.
• You work efficiently and have excellent communication skills.
• You can set priorities, respect deadlines and take initiative.
• Knowledge of test-driven design is a plus.
• Experience in digital and/or analogue design is a plus.
• Knowledge of low-power design is a plus.
• Knowledge of software-defined-radio is a plus.