SENSO2ME is an innovative company developing safe and simple care technology solutions that support well-being of life. In order to accelerate the roll-out of the solution and the development of the innovation roadmap, we are looking for a passionate team member, full-time employment in Antwerp.
The ideal candidates would be willing and capable to quickly learn and implement state-of-the art solutions and to excel in designing distributed, ultra-low-power systems.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• You hold a degree in informatics or a related field or reached an equivalent level of expertise by experience.
• You are able to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines.
• You are fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
• You can work efficiently with SCM software (git).
• You are able to quickly master new frameworks and programming languages.
• You write clear and readable code, supported by unit tests.
• You possess strong OOP skills with Python, and a firm grasp of back-end development.
• Container-based (docker) development- and deployment flows.
• Expertise in RESTful API’s and relational databases.