Seeking Customer Centricity
SENSO2ME is an innovative company developing safe and simple care technology solutions that support well-being of life. In order to accelerate the roll-out of the solution and the development of the innovation roadmap, we are looking for passionate Customer Service Analyst, full-time employment in Antwerp.
You always put the customer first and have attention to detail. When needed, you are not shy of shaking the full team to meet customer expectations.
Desired skills and experience:
The role of the Customer Service analyst
- The primary role of the analyst is providing insights in the customer experience and support through handling submitted Service Requests and managing them through the appropriate hardware and software support processes in line with agreed SLAs.
- The role requires basic troubleshooting to increase incident resolution and ensuring sufficient details are captured/logged before the case is escalated to the technical teams.
- Facilitate technical issues over the phone wherever possible.
- Log and take ownership of all inbound cases and escalate to the relevant hardware and software support streams.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills to keep customers updated on their open cases and exceed customers’ expectations on aftersales care.
- You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
So if you have a good mix of those skills and passionate about the noble challenges, then you might be the team member we are looking for to enforce our team in Antwerp! Email your resume to: HR@senso2.me