SENSO2ME strives to develop and improve its technologies, products and services in an ever-changing environment. This also involves a considerable responsibility with priorities being set. For example, we attach great importance to the protection of your privacy and we deliberately collect only the necessary data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation ('AVG' or 'GDPR') of 27 April 2016.
This involves, among other things, that we:
- process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided;
- limit the processing of your personal data to only the minim of data required for the purposes for which they are processed;
- request your explicit permission if it is necessary for the processing of your personal data;
- take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- do not transmit personal data to other parties, except where necessary for carrying out the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, point these out to you and respect them.
Which personal data do we process?
We collect personal data because you use our services. Below you will find an overview of the types of data:
- first name, surname, gender, address, date of birth, place of birth, nationality, telephone number, e-mail address
- operations (activity, movement, sending messages or communication, how and when the service is being used, frequency and duration of the activity)
- payment data
- device data (such as the data about computers, phones you install or open our service on (depending on the permission) and more specifically: the device settings, hardware, locations, provider name, language, time zone, information about telecom, IP address
Special and/or sensitive personal data
We collect data about children under the age of 16 provided permission is given by their parent or guardian. To this end, the necessary internal processes apply that request and prove this permission.
However, we cannot check at all times whether a person involved is under the age of 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online-activities of their children, to prevent data about children being collected without parental permission.
If you are convinced that we have collected personal data about children under the age of 16 without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com. Then we shall remove this data.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
We use the processed personal data to be able to provide services, to improve and support them.
Your personal data shall be processed for the following purposes:
- communication with you
- participation in our activities
- processing of payment
- sale/delivery of our products
- providing services, improving and developing our products and services
- analysis of operations to tailor services to your preferences
- promote safety
- facilitate measuring
We use the collected data only for the purposes for which we obtained the data. Should there be changes to this we shall provide you with prior notice.
Automated decision-making and profiling
We take automated processing-based decisions on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people or profiling. This concerns decisions being taken by computer programs or systems, without the intervention of a human being.
How long do we store personal data?
We store personal data as long as this is necessary to be able to offer our products and services. We do not store your data for longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above for which your data is processed.
We apply a maximum storage period of 1 year after the last use.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We do not sell and/or share your information to/with third parties and provide it only if this is necessary for carrying out our activities or to comply with a legal obligation.
We may provide third parties the data that you give us if this is necessary for carrying out the purposes described above. This is how we collaborate with the following parties:
- service providers (internet, telephone)
- Infrastructure managers
- relevant partners
We are concluding a data processing agreement with the other parties that process your personal data on our behalf, to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations.
Furthermore, we will not share with other third parties the data you provide, unless this is legally required and permitted.
We may also share personal data with third parties, if you provide us with an unambiguous permission to this. You have the right to withdraw this permission any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing of this withdrawal.
We do not provide personal data to parties located outside the European Union.
We only use technical, analytical and functional cookies.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your devices during online-activities. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of our services and your ease of use. They ensure that everything works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. This enables us to optimise our services.
You can opt out of cookies at any time by setting your internet browser, so it does not store cookies anymore. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
What are your rights and how can you manage your data
You have the right to ask us for access, rectification or deletion of your personal data.
In addition, you have the right to withdraw your permission for the processing of your personal data or to object (partially) against its processing.
You have the right to have your data transferred. This means that you can submit a request with us to send, in a computer file or otherwise, the personal data that we have available about you.
You may send a request for access, rectification, deletion, transfer of your personal data or a withdrawal of your permission, or an objection to the processing of your personal data, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we shall ask that you to send a copy of your ID with the request. To protect your privacy, please make your passport photo, national identity number invisible in this copy. We shall respond as quickly as possible and this at the latest within 30 days after submission of your request.
We also want to point out to you that you have the option of submitting a complaint with the Belgian supervisory authority (www.privacycommission.be/nl/contact)
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse or unauthorised processing.
If you believe that your personal data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact us at email@example.com.
We have taken the following technical measures to protect your personal data:
- security software, such as a virus scanner and a firewall
- secured Internet connection
- internet standards we use to prevent that you receive e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are meant to get a hold of personal (login) data
- security (in addition to DNS) for converting a domain name (https://www.senso2.me) to its associated IP address (server name)
- application of a username and password policy on all our systems
- pseudo-anonymisation and assuring the encryption of personal data
- back-ups of personal data
- tests and assessments
- all our employees have been informed about the importance of the protection of personal data
If you have any questions about this or wish to contact us, you can do so using the following contact information:
Lange Gasthuisstraat 29-31 box 10
Tel.: +32 3 288 54 80
Data Protection Officer (DPO) or 'Functionaris Gegevensbescherming’: